Saturday, March 14, 2009

Hello There

It's been a few days since I've last blogged, but nothing much is going on in the Land of Gemma.
I'm still scooter-less. Everytime I go to a scooter store something seems to get in the way of me actually making the purchase. I was beginning to think that some unknown being was trying to prevent me from buying a scooter, but have since decided that perhaps none of them were "The Right One". Next week The Boy and I will be trying to combat the issues, and hopefully next weekend I'll be buying one. Can only hope!
What else have I done this week? I've become completely addicted to Twitter. Completely. First site I go to when I'm online is Twitter. I have it open in another window right now, so half my monitor is Twitter, the other half Blogspot. Sad, huh?
Also, I've gotten myself a new look. I've gone red and gone the chop. It was more of a hack-job than a haircut when first done, so I lodged a complaint to the Head Office of the salon and had it fixed this morning by the area manager. I look pretty darn hott now, if I do say so myself.
Ooh, and I saw 'Love the Beast' last night. Every bit as good as I was expecting/hoping. Fantastic movie. It caused me to develop a slight crush on Eric Bana, but in kind a 'soulful' way, in that he's such a passionate person, and follows his dreams. Inspiration is definitely something I'm in need of right now.
Hmm ... I think that's about all.
Happy weekend everyone x

2 comments:

  1. Ohhhh If you want I have a helmet that I had when we had our scooter. Its barely been worn and so so pretty lol
    Its pink and glittery as well lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmm ... I do love a bit of pink and glitter, but I may have to see what colour scooter I get first. Can't be clashing now ;)

    ReplyDelete