Thursday, March 5, 2009

What to Write?

I always seem to think of an abundance of things to write at the most inconvenient times, eg. while walking to the bus stop. I've taken to carrying a notebook and pen in my handbag, but it's a little hard to write on a bus while it's lurching it's way through traffic.
I've contemplated purchasing some kind of electronic device on which I can 'type' but am yet to find what I'm after. Perhaps I should channel my inner spy, and buy a little tape recorder. You know, the ones with the itty bitty cassettes? When I was a child I wanted one so badly. Don't really know why, I think it was because those tiny tapes are just too cute! Yep, I'm a loony.

But I digress. Perhaps those times when I think of things to write it's because I'm completely relaxed. Walking through the park, listening to music, without too many urgent thoughts rushing through my brain.

Well, this has been a relatively pointless blog, but at least I have blogged. Time to finish getting ready for work.

No comments:

Post a Comment