Monday, March 2, 2009

Dancing the Night Away

Last Friday night for the first time in what felt like FOREVER, I went out on the town. I danced the night away (literally - I tiptoed through the door at about 3.45am) and had an absolute blast.

Oh how I missed those crazy, carefree nights. Jagerbombs and daggy songs. Dancing 'til I ache. Smiling, happy, in love with life.

A friend who I've had a couple of the above nights out with before is now a housemate, so I daresay there'll be plenty more to come. Starting with this weekend ;) Yep, after a hiatus of far far far too long, I'm backing it up for two weeks running. Go me! We're starting out with cocktails then dancing the night away once again.
I'm so looking forward to it that I even bought myself a new dress :D It was a bargain purchase ($19 down from $69.95) and too cute for words. Black and white polkadots, frilly edging on the bust line, ribbon around the waist. So totally me, so totally a dancing dress :D I have shoe issues though, so that's my next little mission for the week - find shoes to go with the dress! One pair of old faves (particularly good for dancing) might look okay, but I'll keep a eye out for another pair anyway. A girl can never have too many pairs of shoes after all :)

Here's to love, life and dancing x

No comments:

Post a Comment